CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Step Right Up, You Won! (New Winner!)





A million apologies for being late not only posting the winner of the awesome Gemmy Firefly in a Jar, but also for not getting the rest of my Favorite Things post, up! What kind of party is this anyhow!?! My hubby just returned from deployment, Yay! And as much as I absolutely adore you all I kind of dropped you for a bit, the last week has been all about catching up and caching my breath, so wonderful having my little family unit whole again :) So many apologies, and let's get on with this party!!


The lucky winner of my Favorite Things Spectacular II, the Gemmy Firefly in a Jar is....




Skipthelaundry! (cute name!) Congratulations Amber & Please contact me  so I can get your address in and your super fun prize sent out to you! (you're gonna love it!)


Thanks to everyone who played along with this one, I loved reading all of your summer memories, really is such a magical time. Wish I could send a butterfly/firefly to you all, but certainly keep them in mind when you're stumped for a great gift idea :) 


Finally a HUGE thank you to Gemmy for sponsoring this giveaway to celebrate my first year of blogging, I am a forever fan, thank you!


TTFN, Andrea

1 Chit Chat & Feedback:

Teri

As it should be... family time is waaaayyyy more important than anything else!! Tell your hubby thank you for his service... we appreciate him!!!! Enjoy your time together!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...